" THERE ARE RARE PLACES TO WHICH WE BECOME ATTACHED, TOWARDS WHICH WE RETURN.
More boarding house than traditional hotel, we care about the well-being of our hosts in a family atmosphere.
For the comfort of our guests, we offer the following services:
* baby equipment - on request - cot, kettle, booster, changing mat
* for people with reduced mobility - on request - wheelchair, toilet riser
* the possibility to prepare a meal tray in case of late arrival in Les Moineaux
* the possibility to serve you breakfast in your room from 7h45 to 9h45.
Please note that pets (dogs and cats) are accepted in our establishment.
Park and Garden.
Heated swimming pool, Tennis and exercise area, Boulodrome, Gym & Sauna IR.
Private parking, Garage Motorcycles, Local Bicycles & Skis.
TV Lounge, Billiards & Baby Foot.
HERE YOU LIVE, BREATH AND LOVE!
At the entrance of Bellevaux from the banks of Lac Léman, in the borders of the Vallée du Brevon and in the heart of Geopark Chablais, Les Moineaux Hotel offers well-being and relaxation to you.
IN WINTER, you will discover the pleasures of the alpine and nordic skiing thanks to an important field spread over two ski resorts : Hirmentaz and La Chèvrerie.
IN SUMMER, you can enjoy quietly pedestrian excursions through a nature with flavours of the past that this charming high-Savoyard village protects passionately.
A HOLIDAY FOR ALL
There is only one handicap, only one disadvantage: that of not being able to be welcomed!
We offer a room equipped for people with reduced mobility (accessible, ergonomic bathroom, availability on request of a toilet riser, a medical mattress and a wheelchair).
Our team, committed and sensitive to the reception of people with disabilities, is at your disposal for a successful holiday.
“It’s unfortunate that people only see the differences that separate them…
If they looked with more love, they would see above all what is common among them and half of the world’s problems would be solved.” P. Coelho
TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND OUR LAND
More than ever, we must all be actors in the protection of our ecology and to the Sparrows, we are committed to:
* have eco-friendly gestures in our daily tasks,
* to favour short circuits and eco-responsible partners,
* to save water and energy (economizers and pressure reducers on the taps, management of our water and electricity consumption, installation and renewal of low-consumption bulbs or LEDs, installation of presence detectors in the corridors, gradual change of our carpentry),
* to sort our waste (selective sorting for all our bins and making containers available to our customers),
* to use Ecolabel cleaning products - most of our maintenance is done with ozonated water with the Tersano power plant – environmentally friendly technique, effective against the coronavirus, virucide, bactericide and fungicide following the tests of 24/4/2020 according to the standards EN14476 with patented distributor of OAS,
* to favour local products (eggs, cheeses, bread, charcuterie, fruits and vegetables, etc.), organic and fair trade products - adaptation to special diets, organic or biodynamic wine proposals,
* to recycle our waste oils.
Because we defend a responsible hotel and restaurant industry, we have put in place a number of ecological gestures on a daily basis within the establishment that you will find in our charter "To take care of you and look after our Earth" available in your room.
This charter presents and proposes concrete actions to reduce our environmental impact while remaining at your service and do the maximum for a successful stay.
WINTER DELIGHTS We are waiting for you from 22 December to 1 April 2024 to enjoy winter delights. See you soon!